Executive Director, Trupti Desai
Trupti Desai has worked in the profession of early childhood for over 20 years, holding a position as a preschool teacher, director, and mentor, trainer, specializing in documentation of children’s work and academic progress.
Trupti has been with All About Kids Montessori School as a director for over 10 years. She is currently working on masters program in early childhood administration with National-Louis University.
Trupti lives in Naperville with her husband and two children.
Our teachers are chosen on the basis of their academic background, experiences and their personal commitment to working with young children and their families. Each classroom is staffed with professionals who have degrees in Early Childhood Education, Montessori education or a related field. Throughout the year all teachers attend in-service training and may participate in college coursework to keep them informed of new information in the field. The staff is a cohesive and caring group of educators who reflect the values of All About Kids Montessori School. We consider the experience, talent, and dedication of our staff to be our greatest asset.
- Providing educational excellence, guided by Montessori principles and AMI Standards.
- Offering an impeccable curriculum including outstanding mathematics and geometry, global social studies, language, the sciences, geography, the arts, physical education, and practical life skills
- Maintaining carefully-prepared learning environment and indoor and outdoor state-of-the-art facilities.
- Attracting and retaining exceptional and caring teachers, passionate about child-centered education.
- Promoting virtues and qualities, such as respect, charity, order, independence, morality, honesty, self-discipline, freedom, the intrinsic motivation to learn, and diversity spanning cultures, languages, and economics.